This week's recipe is a hot chocolate drink with a kick! Take it from the Aztecs to spice things up. The chili pepper on this decadent drink will surely warm you up.
- 3 cups Whole milk
- 4 tablespoon Dutch coco powder
- 100 grams of Semi Sweet Chocolate (chopped)
- Chili Powder, to taste (depending on your spice tolerance)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Sugar, to taste
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Bring the milk to a simmer then add the Dutch coco powder and melt the semi- sweet chocolate in the mixture.
- Add sugar, salt, chili powder, cinnamon powder to taste.
- Whisk frequently to make sure the chocolate is melted and the ingredients are incorporated
- Serve in a mug and top with whipped cream and dust with coco/cinnamon powder.
*Serves 2 people