- 1 lbs Shrimp (pealed or whole)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 4 cloves grated garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 2 teaspoon of Molinos's Cajun Spice Mix
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Parsley (optional)
- In a large pan, heat the butter and add onion. Sauté until tender and translucent.
- Add in the garlic and Cajun spice mix. Saute until aromatic. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add in the shrimp and a few tablespoon of water. Cook until the shrimp's color turns to orange.
- Season to taste: add lemon, pepper and salt.
- Toss some parsley
*Serves 2 people